Customer-focused IT professional with broad business acumen and a quick study on new technologies. Solid team player equally effective leading or doing. Skilled at requirements gathering and delivering tangible results to satisfied customers. I get the job done.
|HTML||Linux Administration||Superior Writing Skills|
|CSS||MySQL Administration||Problem Solving|
|SQL||Adobe Tools||Flexible and Adaptable|
- Designed and developed a website to accompany a multimillion dollar Department of Defense project proposal for a major US defense contractor.
- Upgraded an antiquated website for a regional non-profit association, including a new design and a custom-developed theme.
- Created numerous WordPress and WordPress Multisite websites for clients, customizing theme layouts and functionality to mirror business requirements.
- Developed multiple corporate websites using LAMP technologies (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP), utilizing SEO-friendly techniques and strategies yielding extremely favorable search engine results. These websites also incorporated both static and dynamic (PHP-driven) uses of cascading style sheets (CSS).
- Created a PHP/MySQL-based web application for a client that mirrored his organization’s workflow and saved one week’s manual efforts every month. Also incorporated additional features that yielded additional new saleable services for his customers, enhancing his revenues.
- Analyzed requirements and produced bids on LAMP development projects for potential clients. This included forecasting expenses and other development costs to maximize project ROI.
- Yankeerudy.com, Fort Worth TX
5/09 – Present
- Leadrival, Hurst TX
5/08 – 5/09
- Smartacus Corporation, Fort Worth TX
9/02 – 5/08
Saint Peter’s College
Jersey City, NJ