Long-time data analyst with broad business acumen and a quick study on new technologies. Solid team player equally effective leading or doing. Experienced at constructing data warehouses, and skilled at mining business data for concrete results. I get the job done.
DATA ANALYST SKILLS:
|SQL||Data Integrity||Superior Writing Skills|
|Excel||Data Modeling||Problem Solving|
|Report Writing||Data Warehouse||Flexible and Adaptable|
- Designed and developed a website to accompany a multi-million dollar Department of Defense project proposal for a major US defense contractor.
- Mined Google Analytics and search data to identify keywords with the highest potential ROI for client and company websites.
- Spearheaded a collective effort to correct errors and otherwise cleanup mainframe product data for a daily sales automation database feed.
- Managed a DBA staff that designed and built a data warehouse containing mission-critical product and customer information for use by internal sales and external e-business partners, saving the company $50,000 in consulting fees and increasing B2B sales.
- Mapped disparate source and target databases as part of multiple website migration projects.
- Conducted three research projects evaluating data migration within a three-tier architecture.
- Yankeerudy.com, Fort Worth TX
5/09 – Present
- Leadrival, Hurst TX
5/08 – 5/09
- Smartacus Corporation, Fort Worth TX
9/02 – 5/08
Saint Peter’s College
Jersey City, NJ